CoolVaria est une filiale de PT-S International bv.
La société PT-S International bv s’oriente vers commerce et fourni un grand assortiment de produits et de services aux entreprises et industries partout dans le monde. De plus le commerce et la livraison des propres produits, PTS-International bv pourra être votre partenaire au niveau des activités internationales existantes ou futures. Notre grande connaissance est mis à votre disposition. Cette connaissance est utilisée afin d’établir CoolVaria (aussi Cooling.nl). Les articles sont produits en propre gestion et sans intermédiaire ce qui permets à CoolVaria d’offrir les articles a des prix raisonnables.
Pour les conditions générales, voir ici (En Anglais mais aussi en Néerlandais disponible).
1. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements with all companies, institutions and persons who have been in contact with CoolVaria.
2. All projects are carried out under the following terms and conditions unless expressly agreed otherwise and confirmed in writing by CoolVaria.
3. Agreements with personnel do not bind CoolVaria unless they are confirmed in writing.
4. The client accepts the application of these terms and conditions and guarantee terms and conditions by the act of engaging CoolVaria’s services, whatever form they may take.
5. If, with regard to certain matters governed by these terms and conditions, exclusions have been agreed the terms and conditions and guarantee terms and conditions apply to the remainder of the agreement. Any agreed digressions only apply to the one project concerned unless confirmed otherwise in writing.
Orders may be cancelled without incurring any cost. In this case no additional charges apply.
There is a minimum guarantee of 24 months on manufacturing faults on all products. If a product is damaged on delivery you may return the product within 14 days. Please inform us in time via email so we can organise a replacement as quickly as possible.
Orders are shipped using TNT Post or UPS Express unless agreed otherwise.
CoolVaria’s delivery terms and conditions
1. The following delivery and payment terms and conditions apply to all our products. All prices are in Euros unless specified otherwise in the related product information. If the customer is not located in the country from which the product is shipped the customer is responsible for any possible sales tax or import duties due in the destination country.
2. All CoolVaria offers are non-obligatory. Offers are subject to product availability. If a product is unexpectedly unavailable you will be notified immediately by email or phone and may be offered an alternative or be reimbursed by bank transfer within 5 working days.
3. CoolVaria has the right to modify prices and correct any typing errors. If you are affected by these actions you will be notified by email. You will then reserve the right to cancel your order.
4. Combined price quotes involve no obligation to supply part of the order at a corresponding part of the price specified for the order as a whole.
5. With regard to all products offered and in addition to those stated in online information normal and customary tolerances apply. We reserve the right to any minor digressions from images and/or descriptions in online information. Such digressions do not in any circumstances dismiss the customer from his/her obligations as specified in the agreement.
6. The images, designs and measurements included or communicated in quotations only provide a general representation of the products offered. Any changes in construction, which differ slightly from the actual version displayed in the pictures, designs or measurements, but which do not substantially change the products technical and aesthetic aspects do not oblige CoolVaria to offer any compensation and do not give the customer any right to refuse receipt of the supplied goods.
7. The general payment rule is that delivery is made after payment has been received unless expressly agreed otherwise. Payment can be made by bank transfer or any other means agreed between Cooling.nl and the buyer. Delivery with an invoice is only possible if expressly agreed between parties. The item remains the property of CoolVaria until the agreed amount is paid in full to CoolVaria.
8. When you place an order you will be asked to provide the following information: name, address, postcode, locality, telephone number, email address, payment method and possibly your bank number. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties. The Data Protection Act applies. The information collected is used to process orders and improve your future shopping experience. If necessary we will use your details to contact you. Financial information will only be used to invoice you for the products and services you purchase. We reserve the right to register your IP address in case we have to deal with problems with the server. Your IP address can be used to collect general demographic information to enable us to compile a visitor’s profile and assess the use of our website. This information helps us to further develop the website for example in terms of design and layout. You can request your personal details at any time and modify or delete them if necessary. The information we collect is used for clearly communicated purposes. Information is handled with the strictest confidence. CoolVaria only registers details that are necessary to process orders and communicate with the customer. CoolVaria will not use your details for promotional activities unless you expressly give your consent or make your details available to third parties except in cases where they are legally obliged to do so.
9. Delivery time is between 1 to 5 working days; this is an indication and not an exact deadline. We can respect these deadlines because we have the products in stock. If a product is unexpectedly out of stock then we will offer you an alternative. You will receive an email confirming your order. CoolVaria is not under any circumstances liable for damages if the delivery time mentioned is not respected.
10. CoolVaria generally ships orders using TNT Post, UPS Express or courier. Orders that are dispatched using any other methods are only done so if agreed and after payment for the product to be delivered has been received by Cooling.nl.
11. CoolVaria applies charges for shipments in the Netherlands as well as abroad unless explicitly expressed otherwise.
12. If on receipt you notice that the delivery does not match your order please contact us via info@CoolVaria.com. You can also email us if you have any complaints whatever their nature.
13. If you are not satisfied with your order you may cancel it within 7 days. The order can only be returned if the packaging is unopened. In case of damage or loss CoolVaria will supply new goods. If the goods ordered are no longer available you will be informed by email.
Exceeding delivery times
1. The longest delivery time is 30 days after receipt of payment. If this period is exceeded the counter party will be informed as soon as possible and will be offered the possibility to be released from the agreement or cancel the order.
2. Incidents at the company or one of its suppliers as a result of force majeure such as those including the following: war, mobilisation, riots, floods, closed shipping and other transportation obstructions, the stagnation, respective restrictions to or cessation of public utility supplies, fire, breakdown of machinery and other accidents, strikes, lockouts, trade union action which makes production impossible, government measures, non-supply of necessary materials and semi-finished products to CoolVaria by third parties and other unforeseen circumstances also in the country of origin of materials and/or semi-finished products, which disturb normal business activities and slow down or make it impossible to fulfil a project, release CoolVaria from respecting the agreed deadline and of carrying out its obligations without entitling the customer to any right to compensation for costs, damages or interest. In the case of force majeure CoolVaria will inform the customer immed! iately. Within eight days of this notification the customer has the right to cancel the order in writing but is obliged to compensate CoolVaria for the part of the project already completed.
1. CoolVaria accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage of any kind and of any origin caused by anything other than intent or gross negligence to be proved by the customer and then only up to a maximum of the amount of work or products provided by CoolVaria or a proportion thereof.
2. The customer is obliged to compensate CoolVaria and safeguard the latter against all claims for damages made against CoolVaria by third parties for damages caused by or as a result of the product supplied.
1. A dispute arises when one party declares this to be the case.
2. Dutch law exclusively applies to all agreements and transactions made with CoolVaria.
3. All disputes, however they are described, will be subject to the discretion of the competent Dutch court, with the exclusion of all other arbitrating, advisory and judicial bodies.
In all cases not provided for by these terms and conditions and guarantees the decision rests solely with CoolVaria.
Treatment of complaints
If a problem arises with a product ordered we advise you to proceed as follows: you must send us an email describing the complaint and mentioning your invoice details. The product must be delivered or sent to CoolVaria in Utrecht. Shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. Following the product’s repair it is returned to the customer at no extra charge.
CoolVaria respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that any personal information provided is treated confidentially. We use your details to process your order as quickly and efficiently as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. CoolVaria will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide them to third parties involved in processing your order.
CoolVaria uses the information collected to provide its customers with the following services:
When you place an order we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to update you on its progress.
With your permission we will use your details to inform you about the development of our website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer want to be kept informed you can send us an email stating the latter to info@CoolVaria.com.
Details about the use of our site and feedback we receive from visitors help us to further develop and improve our website.
CoolVaria does not sell your personal information.
CoolVaria will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide them to third parties involved in processing your order. Our staff and third parties used by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your personal information is safe with CoolVaria.
We value the trust you place in us and therefore we will handle your personal data with great care. For technical and operational reasons it may be necessary to transfer your details to servers of CoolVaria’s related companies in the Netherlands. Your details will be protected and handled confidentially at all times.
Contact, TVA, Banque et Chambre de commerce
CoolVaria est une filiale de PT-S International bv
3439 LD Nieuwegein
Tel. +31 (0)30 2581715
Fax +31 (0)30 2544418
Numéro de TVA:
BIC : ABNANL2A